(Note: The links in this post may be affiliate links, and we will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through our links.)
Easy Weeknight Meal Idea
When it comes to getting dinner on the table quickly, there are very few things quicker and more family friendly than pizza. Simply grab a couple of pre-made pizza crusts or pieces of flat bread and get creative! This BLT Pizza is a fabulous fresh meal, loaded with crispy bacon, tomatoes, and arugula. Not only is it delicious it’s so pretty, you will be so proud to present this beautiful creation.
I am currently loving Trader Joe’s Monteli Organic Pizza Crust. It’s about 10 inches in diameter and has a chewy, pizzeria texture. You can use any crust you have available, or even just grab a few pieces of naan bread. Anything goes with with quick and yummy pizza.
Ready in under 30 minutes, this BLT pizza tastes like something you’d aww over at a restaurant. Loaded with bacon, arugula, and tomatoes, it’s a fresh and delicious combination of two classics.
- 2 10-inch pizza crusts
- 3-4 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ¼ – ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 2 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook bacon, blot excess oil off with paper towel, and crumble
- Distribute bacon, onions, and tomatoes equally between the two pizzas. Spread one cup mozzarella cheese on each pizza.
- Place in oven and bake until the cheese Is melted and bubbly, about 8-10 minutes.
- Place 2 cups of baby arugula on each of the pizzas and let stand for a few minutes. Drizzle each pizza with 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar.
Use any pre-made pizza crust you’d like, but right now I am loving Trader Joe’s Monteli Organic Pizza Crust. They come in a pack of two and are perfect for your pizza creations.
Keywords: BLT Pizza Under 30 Minute Meal
Summer Hygge Recipes
5 Summertime Hygge Recipes - No Cooking Required