A delicious change of pace from steamed and roasted veggies. Packed with flavor, this sauce is amazing!
- 4 cups snap peas, trimmed
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 3 tsp sesame oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, garlic, ground ginger, and 1 tsp sesame oil.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the remaining 2 tsp sesame oil. Add the snap peas, stirring occasionally until they begin to blister. (This will take about 4 or 5 minutes.)
- Pour soy sauce mixture over the peas and continue to stir, until heated through. (This will take about a minute.)
- Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired
Keywords: Sesame Snap Peas Veggie Side Dish