Easy chicken recipe with a flavor packed marinade, Perfect for a weeknight when time is short.
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 3 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1- 1 ½ lb.)
- Place first 5 ingredients in a large Ziploc bag or medium sized bowl and mix until combined.
- Add chicken breasts to mixture and coat well.
- Let chicken breasts sit in mixture for about 5 minutes. Remove and place on a plate, trying to keep as much of the mixture on the chicken as possible. Discard olive oil mixture.
- Cook chicken on grill, on a grill pan, or in a frying pan until internal temperature reaches 165° Fahrenheit (About 5-6 minutes per side, depending upon thickness).
Keywords: rosemary chicken, easy weeknight dinner