Easy appetizer – perfect for game night, after school snacks, and tailgates. Bakes in less time than your average frozen pizza!
- 1 package refrigerated pizza dough (the long tube found with the crescent rolls that you pop open and unroll)
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (the kind that comes in the green can)
- 3 oz sliced pepperoni
- ¼ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Lay out a sheet of parchment paper and unroll the pizza dough onto it.
- With the long edge facing you, sprinkle ¾ cup mozzarella cheese on the bottom. Top with the pepperoni, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Top with the remaining ¾ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Fold the top half of the dough over to create what, at this point, essentially looks like a giant calzone. Press the edges together to seal.
- Keeping the dough on the parchment paper, transfer it to a large baking sheet. Brush the beaten egg over the entire topside of the dough.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a bit and then cut crosswise into slices. Serve with warm marinara sauce.
Keywords: Pepperoni Pizza Breadsticks Easy Appetizer Family Friendly