(Note: The links in this post may be affiliate links.)
Crispy, delicious, and quick, these Diced Roasted Potatoes will serve as an easy side dish to almost any meat entre. Start a batch while you’re heating up the grill and serve alongside your burgers for a nice change of pace from fries. I often start a batch right before I’m getting ready to serve this Italian Beef slow cooker recipe.
1 potato per serving you’d like to make
Drizzle of olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Let’s get Cooking!
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees farenheit
- Peel potatoes (or not, if you prefer the skins) and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and toss to coat
- Add salt and pepper as you wish
- Roast in oven until tender and brown, about 25 minutes. For even cooking, stir to rotate potatoes about half-way through cooking
These also make a great breakfast treat. Just add some eggs and a batch of these Breakfast Meatballs and you’ve got a perfect weekend breakfast!