Turn to this Candied Bacon On A Stick Recipe for an appetizer that guests will flock to! Perfect for any gathering – or even a unique bake sale treat!
- 12 Slices Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
- 24 4-Inch Bamboo Skewers
Treat Bags – (Optional if making as a Bake Sale treat)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farrenheit
- Line large baking sheet with foil.
- Place wire rack on foil lined cookie sheet and spray with oil. (I just use my metal cooling racks for this)
- Cut bacon in half and thread one piece on each skewer
- Place skewered bacon on wired rack
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, water, and cayenne pepper if using.
- Brush sugar mixture over bacon.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until bacon is browned.
- Remove to a paper towel lined plate to cool.
Keywords: Candied Bacon on a stick